TRC is seeking a Project Manager - Compliance ProgramPosted Feb 11, 2016
Thermostat Recycling Corporation (TRC), a national program headquartered in Alexandria, VA, is seeking candidates for the position of Project Manager – Compliance Program. The project manager will be responsible for managing the TRC’s California compliance project.
The ideal candidate will be organized, experienced, have strong project management skills and advanced critical thinking. Salary is commensurate with experience. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Serving as the primary contact to the California Department of Toxic Substance Control Department (DTSC), TRC Board of Directors, TRC employees, and TRC Member Companies regarding the project.
- Managing an independent 3rd party California consulting firm that was awarded a contract by the TRC.
- Applying project management methodology and appropriate project management framework for project (using established project standards).
- Working with the established statement of work, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success.
- Creating, maintaining, documenting, and filing project documentation for the duration of the project.
- Monitoring the project on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress/quality, managing issue resolution or escalating risks to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree; with a PMP certification preferred.
- Previous experience working with both regulatory departments and non-governmental organizations.
- Ability to travel to California as needed up to 75% of time. Residency within Pacific Time Zone preferred.
- Excellent cross-business unit communication skills with an expertise in influence and negotiation.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills including a professional aptitude in understanding, organizing, and presenting data.
- Virtual and remote team management including the ability work from home.
TRC offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified Applicants please forward your resume and cover letter by March 7th, 2016 to: email@example.com